How do you use it?

Mar 30, 2009 at 10:39 AM
Downloaded 'SmartPart Project Template', I was expecting to use with WSPBuilder to create simple ascx controls, which I failed to do so.
Mar 30, 2009 at 2:22 PM
What do you mean by 'failed to do so'?  What kind of error(s) did you receive?
Apr 16, 2009 at 7:00 AM
If you haven't fixed it, you might have the same problem I had, Microsoft.SharePoint.dll missing.
As My dev machine doesn't have this file so I had to copy from my server and put in bin folder within the project folder and edit WSPBuilder.config file.
Aug 14, 2009 at 1:20 PM

Go to your sharepoint instance and copy the C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\Web Server Extensions\12 "isapa". You can add a reference to Microsoft.SharePoint.dll.

I had the same problem. You will not be able to view your site from this. It is easier to create a microsoft virtual machine to recreate your invironment.

Oct 29, 2009 at 8:42 PM

Hello,

I need to create some webparts for our sharepoint 2007 install.  i have VS2008 and review your demo.  I tried to step thru. the process and created the setup. (pretty easy)  however, this may be a dumb question, but the setup can't find the sharepoint 3.0 services.  I assuming it's looking on my local machine (which doesn't have sharepoint).  Sharepoint is on one of our servers.  anyway, how do i get it to publish to the remote server?

thanks,

Doug